Increase Control. Reduce Paperwork. Stop The Guesswork.
Running and managing a vehicle fleet with a mobile workforce for a small business is hard work but essential, even in normal times.
Donald Rumsfeld stated:
“There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don’t know we don’t know.”
He could have been talking about managing a fleet of vehicles and a mobile workforce.
Today it’s all about knowing what’s happened, what’s happening and looking ahead. Sound familiar?
Turning unknowns into facts.
Do you have a paper based system to manage vehicle activity, start & finish times, mileage, time at site, etc?
Are you recording drivers hand written forms onto spreadsheets to manage drivers hours, pay overtime, plan vehicle maintenance and record activity on sites?
For day to day control do you guess where the drivers are or try to call them to check on progress?
Sounds like a lot of time and hard work. Possibility even guesswork?
Having knowledge and facts on what happened allows you to review and learn from “yesterday”, manage “today” and plan for “tomorrow”.
So how does a vehicle tracking system help?
No more guessing. Much more knowledge.
- Stop calling drivers to see where they are, why they are behind schedule; give accurate updates to customers
- Manage drivers and vehicles from anywhere: Smartphone Apps and Browser access from any device
- Streamline and Automate time-sheets and key vehicle information such as mileage, CO2 emissions, customer arrival & departure times
- Manage MOT / Servicing dates, driver license details and vehicle safety checks
- Reduce fuel costs through improved MPG; reduce miles driven; reduce own fault accidents; reduce administrations costs; improve vehicle utilisation
- Less at fault incidents; improved public image; protection from false claims; compliance with Health & Safety Executive and Duty of Care for lone workers
If you want to improve control, reduce administration and workload why not see how some of our customers improved their business with vehicle tracking and driver behaviour monitoring.
They invested in vehicle tracking not to track vehicles in real-time but to reduce administration, lower costs and improve their business.
Discover here how some of our customers improved their business operations. If they can do it why haven’t you?
Live Tracking | Driver Timesheets | Driving Style | Trip Reporting | Route Maps | Fleet management | Connected Dashcams
Plug & Track OBDII | Connect & Track “On Battery” Self Install | Asset Trackers | Hard-wired Units
More than vehicle tracking. Stop the guesswork
All our Telematics solutions come with inclusive consultancy services and implementation support.
All the benefits from day one.
No upfront costs | Rental agreement | 12 to 60 months