Why Vehicle Tracking will improve your business
- Stop calling drivers to see where they are, why they are behind schedule; give accurate updates to customers
- Manage drivers and vehicles from anywhere: Smartphone Apps and Browser access from any device
- Streamline and Automate time-sheets and key vehicle information such as mileage, CO2 emissions, customer arrival & departure times
- Manage MOT / Servicing dates, driver license details and vehicle safety checks
- Reduce fuel costs through improved MPG; reduce miles driven; reduce own fault accidents; reduce administration costs; improve vehicle utilisation
- Measure and improve driving styles
- Protect, Prevent, Prove. Video Telematics provides the context to what happened, where and why
- Less at-fault incidents; improved public image; protection from false claims; compliance with Health & Safety Executive and Duty of Care for lone workers
If you want to improve control, reduce administration and workload why not see how some of our customers improved their business with vehicle tracking and driver behaviour monitoring.
They invested in vehicle tracking not to track vehicles in real-time but to reduce administration, lower costs and improve their business.
Discover here how some of our customers improved their business operations. If they can do it why haven’t you?
Live Tracking | Driver Timesheets | Driving Style | Trip Reporting | Route Maps | Connected DashCams | Fleet management
Plug & Track OBDII | Connect & Track “On Battery” Self Install | Hardwired Units | Asset Trackers
More than vehicle tracking. Stop the guesswork.
All our Telematics solutions come with inclusive consultancy services and implementation support.
All the benefits from day one.
No upfront tracking costs | Rental agreement | 12 to 60 months